This week in Livy’s Brain…
- do you ever think in Instagram captions?
- do you ever describe people using their Myers Briggs Personality type?
- example: “Omg he is such an ENFP”
- do you ever wonder why people even bother wearing clothes in the summer time?
- if everyone was naked then it wouldn’t even be that awkward
- do you ever think that if humans had never evolved past hunter gatherer societies, Trump would never have been elected?
- Do you ever think that the only solution to the cheesy romantic comedy epidemic is to have everyone get an arranged marriage?
- Do you ever wonder how truly demented the first surgeon in history had to be?
- Do you ever think about how bored people had to be to experiment with the first recreational drugs
- why didn’t they just read a book. Or in pre-historic times, hunt a Woolly Mammoth, or just appreciate the fact that its still socially acceptable to be naked in the summer time
- do you ever get super annoyed with social media and think that it’s slowly killing interpersonal relationships yet, you can’t stop scrolling through you Facebook news feed?
Because I do